Legacy Brands, it’s no secret you’re running to catch up with the newer, sexier brands. I’ve been discussing your hip and beautifully packaged competitors’ brands for a while. But the good news is, not all Legacy Brands are losing the battle to the new guys. There’s a lot to learn from Brands that are succeeding. As a more experienced brand, you have inherent strengths you can use to win over today’s consumers. See how these three powerful brands are beating the odds and opening themselves up to Millennials. Haagen-Dazs is Getting a Makeover Haagen-Dazs is over 50 years old....Read More
Day: August 24, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- With all of the ways to sell to consumers, is Direct to Consumer Marketing really necessary?By Kristi BridgesNovember 16, 2017
- Do You Have to be Extreme to Reach Millennials?By Kristi BridgesNovember 9, 2017
- Can your brand Tap into the 23 Million Health Conscious Consumers that LOVE Fitbit?By Kristi BridgesNovember 2, 2017
- The New Normal: Little Brands are beating Mass BrandsBy Kristi BridgesOctober 25, 2017
- Why “Death Images” Can Bring Brands Back to LifeBy Kristi BridgesOctober 19, 2017