You probably already know that Danone just acquired Whitewave, the plant-based, non-dairy enterprise. Our office was abuzz over this news, because we had just literally finished our benchmark studies of Whitewave’s Silk and So Delicious. Danone strikes consumer gold Why would a dairy giant be interested in acquiring a non-dairy giant? Because they’re in tune with what consumers want. The non-dairy category was created for people with intolerances. But now these products have become SO mainstream that most of its consumers are choosing plant-based and dairy-free because they believe it’s a healthier option. Sales of “free-from” products like non-dairy...Read More
Day: May 1, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- Are You Getting Your Fair Share of Amazon’s 310 Million Customers?By Sawtooth GroupFebruary 15, 2018
- Will finding your brand’s purpose unlock consumer loyalty?By Kristi BridgesFebruary 7, 2018
- Should Gen Z Really Be Called The Worried Generation?By Kristi BridgesFebruary 1, 2018
- Is Self-Directed Health and Wellness an Opportunity for Brands?By Kristi BridgesJanuary 25, 2018
- Why are Trusted Brands Still lying to Consumers?By Kristi BridgesJanuary 17, 2018