You probably already know that Danone just acquired Whitewave, the plant-based, non-dairy enterprise. Our office was abuzz over this news, because we had just literally finished our benchmark studies of Whitewave’s Silk and So Delicious. Danone strikes consumer gold Why would a dairy giant be interested in acquiring a non-dairy giant? Because they’re in tune with what consumers want. The non-dairy category was created for people with intolerances. But now these products have become SO mainstream that most of its consumers are choosing plant-based and dairy-free because they believe it’s a healthier option. Sales of “free-from” products like non-dairy...Read More
Day: May 1, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- There Might be an Easier Way to Connect With MillennialsBy Kristi BridgesApril 12, 2018
- The Science Behind CravingsBy Kristi BridgesApril 5, 2018
- It’s 6am: Do You Know What Millennials Are Feeding Their Babies?By Kristi BridgesMarch 29, 2018
- A Truly Authentic Purpose Driven BrandBy Kristi BridgesMarch 22, 2018
- The Best From ExpoWestBy Kristi BridgesMarch 15, 2018