Group Training is super trendy and getting trendier. People love it. And it’s not just SoulCycle. Innovators like Pure Barre, Orangetheory and CrossFit have added to the already Irresistible community class category. These brands turn consumers into “Groupies.” They turn marketing into full-on lifestyle inspiration. Marketers, if you want lessons that can help your brand experience the unparalleled consumer loyalty, get ready to learn. Here’s what the health and wellness elite are doing right now. SoulCycle took a spin class and turned it into an uplifting experience with great music and a passionate instructors. Students in the class work...Read More
Day: April 24, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- Are You Getting Your Fair Share of Amazon’s 310 Million Customers?By Sawtooth GroupFebruary 15, 2018
- Will finding your brand’s purpose unlock consumer loyalty?By Kristi BridgesFebruary 7, 2018
- Should Gen Z Really Be Called The Worried Generation?By Kristi BridgesFebruary 1, 2018
- Is Self-Directed Health and Wellness an Opportunity for Brands?By Kristi BridgesJanuary 25, 2018
- Why are Trusted Brands Still lying to Consumers?By Kristi BridgesJanuary 17, 2018