Today’s consumers are getting more and more health conscious. So it makes perfect sense that their favorite spread is… Nutella?! Yes it’s true. And peanut butter brands are waging war. Read on marketers. Because this is a juicy tale of a brand that has withstood the test of federal legal scrutiny and even a public health scare (PSA: no, Nutella does not give you cancer). An I-Factor™ study revealed data that will surprise and inform. Will the love affair last? Regardless, we’ve uncovered some deep consumer insights into Nutella’s rise to Irresistibility. What’s trending? Consumers love a good contradiction....Read More
Day: April 11, 2017
Fill out the form below to subscribe for the Heath Craze Newsletter. We'll send our latest news, industry insights, and branding inspiration directly to your inbox.
- Are You Getting Your Fair Share of Amazon’s 310 Million Customers?By Sawtooth GroupFebruary 15, 2018
- Will finding your brand’s purpose unlock consumer loyalty?By Kristi BridgesFebruary 7, 2018
- Should Gen Z Really Be Called The Worried Generation?By Kristi BridgesFebruary 1, 2018
- Is Self-Directed Health and Wellness an Opportunity for Brands?By Kristi BridgesJanuary 25, 2018
- Why are Trusted Brands Still lying to Consumers?By Kristi BridgesJanuary 17, 2018